Easy and quick daily cooking recipes are always been my favourite dishes. Day today simple recipes are interesting to try because they are healthy and easy to prepare. This is one such curry from my weekly menu.
Drumsticks- 2 to 3 ( cut in 2” pieces)
Onions- 2 finely chopped
Green chillies- 2 finely chopped
Tomato- 2 finely chopped
Mustard seeds- 1/2 tablespoon
Cashews- fried ( handful) optional
Ginger garlic paste- half teaspoon
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tablespoon
1. Heat oil in a pan. add mustard seeds, let it splutter.
2. Add chopped onions, green chilies.& drum sticks Sauté.
3. Add half teaspoon ginger garlic paste.
4. Adad turmeric and Sal. Add chopped tomatoes too.
5. Cook well with lid. On.
6. Add half cup water and cook in low flame.
7. Add coriander powder and garam masala powder.
8. Cook well. Garnish with fried cashews& curry leaves.
9. Serve with rice.