This is one such recipe I prepare on kids demand. More often I prepared this in pandemic because non availability from outside. Using of lots of veggies on the recipe is an interesting option here. So, I love to cook this frequently. Below are the ingredients for this recipe. let’s have quick look.
Cabbage – half cabbage chopped
Carrot- 2 to 3 grated
French beans- finely chopped- 100 gms
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep fry
Green chillies – 2 finely chopped
Coriander leaves handful
Cornflour- 2 tbsp
All purpose flour – 1 cup onion greens hand ful chopped
For seasoning/ making sauce:
Soya sauce- 1 tsp
Chilli sauce- 1 tsp
Tomato sauce- 1 tbsp
Garlic chopped finely – 1 tbsp
Onions chopped- 1
Salt to taste
One tbsp corn flour slurry
1. Finely chop all veggies.
2. In a plate add cabbage, carrot, beans, ginger garlic paste, salt and all purpose flour. Make a dough. Add cornflour.Don’t use water.
3. Make small balls.
4 . Heat oil in a Kadai for deep frying.
5. Deep fry prepared balls in medium flame. Keep aside.
1. In a wide pan heat one tbsp oil. Add chopped garlic & onions. Add curry leaves..saute.
2. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt to taste. Add corn flour slurry to this. Switch off flame and mix well.
3. Add Manchuria prepared balls to it. Mix well. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves. Serve hot.