Another simple recipe in the same row…am I obsessed with paneer recipies? May be! Home made paneer inspiring me to try different recipes. Main reason is my kiddos love paneer and for me also it’s easpeasy. So… here am sharing this super easy and healthy recipe.
Paneer- 200 gms( grated)
Onion- 1 chopped
Capsicum – 1( diced)
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder- 1/4 th tsp
Oil – 1 table spoon.
Coriander leaves handful
1. Heat one TBS oil in a Kadai.
2. Add cumin seeds.let it splutter.
3. Add onions chopped. saute. Add ginger garlic paste too.
4. Add salt, turmeric and pepper powder.
5. Add capcicum and tomatoes.
6. Add grated paneer. Mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.