A quick recipe is here for busy mornings. Easy and healthy recipe , tastier too. Let’s have quick view in to the ingredients and recipe.
Paneer/ cottage cheese – 250 gms
Tomato puree ( two red riped)
Capcicum – 1 diced
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder pinch
Almond ( soaked) & khus khus) paste- 1/4 cup.
1. Chop paneer in to cubes.
2. Chop onions in to long pieces.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add capcicum & onion. Saute.
4. Add ginger garlic paste.
5. Add salt, chilli powder and turmeric.
6. Mix well and add tomato puree. Cook for two minutes.
7. Add paneer pieces and almond paste.
8. Sprinkle garam masala.
9. Serve hot with roti.