Mango jelly/ aam papad/ maamidi taandra…..we often hear screaming a seller at bus/ railway station s, yellow, transperant, mouth watering jelly steals our hearts! We really don’t know how hygenic care they have taken while preparing those, because health can not be ignored. Why not we try this simple recipe at home with hygein & love. Here is the recipe for you all.
Mangoes- 1 kilo
Sugar – 50 gms ( reduce or increase as per mango sweeness)
Plate to grease
1. Wash mangoes and take pulp.
2. Blend pulp in to smooth paste. Strain it.
2 .in a pan take mango pulp & sugar. Cook till it thickens.
3. Grease a tray. Spread this mixture.
4. Sun dry/ dry under fan for two days.
5.cut in to desired shapes. Enjoy
6. Store for a month or two.
Follow me at Instagram@_anandakitchen_ for regular updates status and many more!