A colourfull green Puri, healthy & tasty. Spinach loaded, spicy Puri recipe is here. Best eaten with Alu sabji or you can enjoy with pickle too.
Wheat flour- 2 cups
Spinach- 2 bunches
Salt to taste
Oil for deep fry
Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
Ajwain- 1/2 tsp
1. Boil spinach. Make in to a puree.
2. Seive flour, add salt, chilli powder coriander powder salt and ajwain. Add spinach puree.
3. Knead in to tight dough. Do not add water.
4. Rest it for half an hour.
5. Make small balls and roll in to flat puri’s.
6. Heat oil in a Kadai. When oil heats keep medium flame and fry puri’s one by ones.
7. Remove and keep aside.
8. Serve hot with potato sabji.
Follow me at Instagram@_anandakitchen_