South Indian style chicken fry recipe goes well with rice. A simple and delicious recipe. A side dish in main course. Spicy and yummy fry recipe is below.
Chicken- 1/2 kilo
Onion- 2 To 3
Green chillies- 4 to 5
Salt to taste
Chilli powder- 2 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder- 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Oil 4 to 5 tbsp
Coriander leaves handful
Cashew nuts 8 to 10
1. Wash chicken, add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and salt. Mix well and cook until it is done.
2. Chop onions and chillies. Coarsely grind onions.
3. In a pan heat oil . fry Cashew nuts and 2 green chillies and curry leaves n keepaside. add ground onion paste and green chillies. Fry for a minute. Add ginger garlic paste. Fry in low flame untill oil leaves. Keep stirring occasionally.
4. Now add cooked chicken pieces to it. Stirr well . Fry in low flame for 10 to 15 minutes. Stirr to avoid sticking to the bottom.
5. When chicken turns golden colour add chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
6. Switch off flame. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves and Cashew nuts.
7. Serve with hot rice and rasam.