This pickle is an instant, less oil and should be consumed in a day or two. Just to savour taste buds with minimal spices you can try this instant pickle. This goes well with curdrice and as side dish.
Raw mango – 1
Chill powder- 1 tbsp
Salt- 1 tbsp
Oil – tbsp
Turmeric- 1/4 th tsp
Cumin, fenugreek, mustard powder ( slightly roast and Powder) – 1/2 tsp
1. Wash mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Add all spices to the mango pieces and keep aside.
1. Heat a pan and oil . Then add crushed garlic cloves, Cumin seeds and asafoetida n red chillies. Switch off
2. Let it cool.
3. Mix well with marinated mango pieces.
4. Serve with curdrice rice or Dal rice.