If you are looking for healthy hair, good digestion, smooth skin, then this recipe is for you.Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vit A. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
Soaked almonds are grinded and added to the boiled milk. Adding saffron n pistachio enhances it’s taste and nutrition. soaking may lead to some improvements in digestion and nutrient availability. Try this super easy delicious delicacy. Stay healthy.
Almonds- 1/2 cup
Milk 250 ml
Sugar- 3 tbsp
Saffron few strands
Cardamom ( optional)
Wal nuts – 2
Pistachio- 5 to 6
1. Soak almonds and walnuts overnight.
2. Morning grind in to a smooth paste.
3. In a pan boil milk and add ground almond paste and sugar. Add saffron( soaked in 1/4 th cup Luke warm milk)
4. Add cardamom powder n switch off.
5. Let it cool. Keep in refrigerator. Serve chilled. Garnish with pistachio, almond slices n rose petals.