A routine tasty stirr fry in Indian kitchens. This goes well with Dal hot rice or roti. Try this side dish and enjoy.
Beans- 250 gms
Potato- 1 big(peel, chop and keep in salt water)
Onion- 1 chopped
Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp
Green chillies 2- slitted in to long
Ginger garlic paste- 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder- 1/4 th tsp
Coriander powder- 1/4 th tsp
Turmeric powder- pinch
Garam masala powder- pinch
Oil – 1 tbsp
1. Heat a kadai, take one tbsp oil, when oil heats add cumin seeds. Let it splutter.
2. Add chopped onions and chillies & saute. Add ginger garlic paste. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder salt and Chilli powder.
3. Add chopped potatoes. Keep lid and cook on low flame for two minutes. Then add chopped beans. Stirr well.
4. Cook with lid for 5 minutes. Remove lid and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle Garam masala, coriander leaves and switch off. Serve hot with rice.