Eggs – 4
Onion- 3 medium
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Green chillies- 2
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp
Garam masala- pinch
Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Chop onion finely. Slit green chillies in to long.
2. Boil eggs and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a kadai. Add chillies and onion pieces. Saute in low flame.
4. Sauté onions till transparent and golden colour in low flame. Keep stirring occasionally.
5. Add eggs, turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle Garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Serve with hot rice.