Healthy, chocletty pancakes for breakfast is a delight for me. Today I tried these delicious pancakes. Thought of sharing you all, I felt it’s worth sharing. Sharing is caring.
Almond flour – two table spoon
Milk powder- one tbsp/ milk
Banana- 1( ripe one)
Raw cocoa powder- 1 tbsp
Butter one table spoon.
1. In a mixer jar mix almond flour, banana and milk in to a smooth paste.
2. If you take milk powder add lil water to grind to attain batter consistacy.
3. Add raw cocoa powder and pinch of baking soda and one tsp ragi/ wheat flour to it. Mix well with fork.
4. Heat a griddle or pan grease with butter. Pour a ladle full batter. Gently spread. Cook with a lid.
5. Flip it and add little butter. Once it is cooked, switch off flame and serve.
6. Serve hot with your favourite fruit toppings and nuts. Drizzle honey or maple syrup.
1. If you wish you can add one or two dates in the batter before grinding.
2. Wheat flour/ multi grain flour/ ragi/ millet flour are optional.