Choosing healthier options for special occasions is always wise. Healthier version of this whole wheat BROWNI is a best option to treat your loved ones on this valentine’s day. Whole wheat flour, cow ghee , unsweetened cocoa powder, jaggery powder and eggs are key ingredients. Inspired from Nisha homey!
Eggs – 2
Cow ghee- 1/3 cup
Jaggery- 3/4 th cup
Baking powder- 1/4 th tsp
Salt a pinch
Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
Almonds/ cashew nuts… handful
Cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
1. In mixing bowl take cow butter and eggs . Whisk well.
2. Add jaggery powder and mix well.
3. Add wheat flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder and beat well until flour incorporate with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add chopped almonds. Give a nice stirr.
5. Grease a baking tray and dust it. Pour the mixture in it.
6. Now bake it 35 to 40 minutes at 180 degrees C in a preheated oven.
7. When done check with tooth pick and cut when it comes to room temperature.
8. Enjoy hot n crisp brownies on this valentine’s day!