A soulful soup for winter evenings. Hot creamy soup is perfect for winter. Pumpkin strengthen immune system, rich in vitamin A, rich in dietary fiber so keeps you fuller for longer time. This is most underrated vegetable which has unlimited benefits, infact it is a devine vegetable. Most of us doesn’t like pumpkin curry , they can try this yummmy soup. Combination with apple blends in to soup and gives unique flavour to this recipe. If you wish you can add pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg powder too!
Pumpkin – small piece
Apple 🍎- half
Onion – half
Ginger small piece
Garlic – 3 to 4 cloves
Vegetable stock- 2 cup
Pepper powder – pinch
Turmeric powder pinch
Salt to taste
Butter one tsp
1. Chopp ginger and garlic finely.
2. Peel pumpkin and apple n cut in to dices/ small pieces.
3. In a pan heat butter and add ginger garlic pieces and onion chopped pieces. Saute well. Add turmeric, salt and pepper powder.
4. Then add pumpkin and apple pieces. Cook well with the lid . Once it sweats mix well.
5. Add vegetable stock to it. Cook in low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Switch off the flame. Let it cool.
7. Blend in to smooth paste. Strain n discard pulp.
8. Boil n check salt for and pepper. Add cream.
9. Serve hot with cream.