This is an instant dosa with available pantry ingredients. A quick recipe too. In few minutes you can enjoy restaurant style crispy dosa’s at home. All you need is sooji, rice flour and all purpose flour. Mix salt and few spices.. your dosa batter is ready to use. This tastes so good and comes handy in hurry mornings. Give it a try.
Upma rava/sooji- 1 cup
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Rice flour- 1 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
Ground nut few
Green chillies 2 chopped finely
Coriander leaves/ curry leaves chopped finely few
Grated carrot 🥕- 1 (optional)
Cashew nuts- finely chopped few(optional)
Grated coconut 1 tsp
Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
1. Soak mixed batter for better taste.
2. Serve hot and crisp. Cook on low flame only.
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Add 6 cups water. Soak for 30 minutes or you can prepare instantly.
3. Mix well without any lumps. Make thin batter and pourable consistacy. ( Not like regular dosa consistacy).
4. Take a ladle full of batter and pour on heated tawa/ dosa pan. Don’t spread like regular dosa’s.
5. Let it cook. When it is in slightly golden colour sprinkle oil and let it roast on low flame.
6. Do not flip.
7. Carefully lift dosa with a spatula.
8. Serve hot with coconut or ground nuts chutney. For chutnies check out my previous recipe ( dosa recipe).
9. Enjoy hot, crispy, yummmy dosa’s.