Steamed egg cake curry is an variations to the much loved egg curry. All you need few onions, chillies and eggs. It goes well with rice as well as roti.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Course: main course, side dish
Eggs – 4
Onions – 2 big ( chopped)
Chillies – 2(sliced)
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder- pinch
Coriander leaves few for garnishing
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
Oil- 2 tbsp
1. In a bowl break four eggs and add salt, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder. Beat well.
2. In a greased pan spread the mixture and steam it/ cook like pan cake.
3. Let it cool. Cut in to pieces. Keep aside.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add onion and Chillies. Fry till slightly golden.
5. Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and stirr well. Add steamed egg cake pieces to it..stirr well once again. Switch off.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with hot rice.