As festival arriving we all look for sweets. so, this is the time to choose carefully healthy and delicious sweets to satisfy our taste buds. Sesame seeds are rich in calcium and jaggery is rich in iron which provides essential nutrition to the body. It is good immunity booster. It’s best option in winter to protect our body from environmental conditions. So, let’s have glance in to the recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Course: sweet dish
Sesame seeds/til/ nuvvulu – 1 cup
Jaggery- 3/4 cup
1. Clean sesame seeds and dry roast in a pan till nice aroma comes. Let it cool.
2. Grate jaggery and keep aside.
3. In a mixer jar Coarsely grind sesame seeds. Add grated jaggery .
4. Mix well. Make in to round balls/ laddus.
5. Store laddus in an airtight container.