Ghee is a superfood. Homemade ghee is free from preservative, fresh, and is more beneficial when consumed in the purest form. Pure ghee is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It strengthens immunity and promotes digestion. Here is the easy way to make homemade ghee out of fresh cream.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Fresh cream – 1 cup
Ice cubes few
How to prepare:
1. Collect fresh cream from milk and collect in freezer.
2. After a week or two remove from freezer and keep at room temperature for 24 hours.
3. Now add ice cubes and churn well with hand blender. Within 5 minutes butter floats on the top.
4. Collect all the butter and gently rinse with cold water.
5. Once rinsed take a kadai and melt butter till it turns golden colour.
6. Strain it and discard residue. Store ghee in a glass jar.
7. Enjoy the pure and home made ghee with paratas and rice.