Some recipes doesn’t need much introduction, as the title reveals much about the recipe. Few ingredients needed for this recipe are prawns, eggs, tomatoes and onions. Key ingredients in this recipe is coconut paste. Sea food specially prawns goes well with coconut combination. Let’s have a look in to the recipe.
Cuisine: south Indian
Course: main course, side dish
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Prawns- 500 gms
Onion- 1( cut in to small pieces)
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Coconut – 1/4 th cup
Oil – 3 tbsp
Poppy seeds- 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
Coriander leaves few
Garam masala- 1/4 th tsp
✓ wash prawns well with salt and turmeric to get rid of its smell.
✓ cook prawns with salt and turmeric and keep aside.
✓ boil eggs and keep aside
✓ grind coconut and poppy seeds in to a fine paste.
1. In a pan heat oil and add onion and Chillies. When onion turns translucent add ginger garlic paste and fry.
2. When oil seperates from onions add tomato pieces. Fry for a minute.
3. Now add cooked prawns in to it. Saute well.
4. Then add turmeric, salt, chilli powder and coriander powder. Fry well.
5. Add water and let all spices cook along with prawns. Finally add ground coconut paste.
6. When it is almost done add boiled eggs and sprinkle garam masala. Garnish with coriander leaves.