It may sound quite complicated to make, but in reality, it is quite easy to prepare. And the best thing is you don’t require any fancy ingredients and oven. you can make with ingredients which are easily available at home. The marinade traditionally includes oil, yogurt, lemon juice, and a melange of authentic Indian spices. let’s go into the lip-smacking appetizer recipe.
Chicken legs- 4
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
Hung curd- 1/2 cup
Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
Garam masala- 1/4 th tsp
Chat masala- 1 tsp
Oil for basting
Salt to taste
Black salt- a pinch
- Marinate for atleast 4 hours for juicy and delicious chicken.
- If you are making in a microwave grease crusty plate, dot it with butter, place the heigh rack grill in the microwave crusty plate on it. Cook it in combi mode for 12 minutes 6 minutes each side. When the chicken is almost done bast it with oil and grill again for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Cuisine: Indian
- Course: appetizer
1. Skin the chicken and make diagnol incisions all over.
2. Take Hung curd and mix all the ingredients meant for marination.
3. Mix well this marination with chicken legs. Keep it aside for 4 hours.
4. Take cast iron skillet bast with oil, add marinated chicken legs.
5.cook on both sides. flip meanwhile for uniform cooking. Cover with lid for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Remove lid and roast well. Serve hot with salad and green chutney or sauce.