Moringa powder/drumstick leavespowder is a protein-rich powder made from shadow dried moringa leaves. This powder is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and low in fat. It rejuvenates our body system. Moringa is one of the nutrient-rich plants in the world. Out of all parts of the plant, leaves are the most nutritious source. Moringa powder has a spinachy green flavor, perfect for boosting curries, stews, smoothies, stir-fries, salads, and sandwiches. Store-brought powders may contain preservatives, so it is always good to prepare organic moringa powder at home easily. In my previous posts Moringa tea and Moringa Dal I have mentioned numerous benefits of drumstick leaves. This moringa powder comes in handy when you don’t get fresh leaves every time! A pinch of powder does wonders for your health. it is vegan friendly. The rich iron content of moringa powder also makes it ideal for vegan, vegetarians and those suffering from anaemia.
- ✓good for skin and hair
- ✓ Boosts immunity
- ✓ Improves digestion
- ✓ Improves vision
- * Daily intake should not exceed 1 tsp.
How to make moringa powder at home:
1. Take fresh,tender, healthy moringa twigs. Wash well and pat dry .
2. Shadow dry for 3 to 4 days.
3. Leaves will peel off from stem naturally.
4. Pick leaves and grind in to a fine powder. Seive it and store in airtight container.
5. Your organic super food is ready to use. You can sprinkle on your favourite dishes to make it more nutritious.