It is a miracle green tea. Moringa is a superfood that we all know. Of all the parts drumstick trees, the leaves are the most nutritious, excellent source of multivitamins and proteins. In this pandemic time, it is to ensure our diet should consist of plenty of antioxidants. Chlorophyll is the main component of this tea. It detoxifies and purifies the blood. Due to its magical qualities, it’s becoming a popular choice for health freaks. It is chock-a-block with protein, calcium, iron, vitamin C, and more.
Let’s have a glance at some of its incredible benefits:
✓ lowers cholesterol
✓ controls blood sugar
✓ controls blood pressure
✓ improves quality of skin and hair
✓ helps in fat loss
*note: If you suffer from any chronic health issues,then make sure to consult your dietician or doctor.
Fresh moringa leaves – 2 twigs
Ginger- 1/2 cm
Lemon- 1/4th tsp
Cinnamon powder- a pinch
Water – 2 cups
Honey- 1/4th tsp(optional)
PREPARATION TIME: 2 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 7 minutes
1. Use tender leaves.
2. If fresh leaves are not available you can use dried leaves or moringa powder.
1. Boil water in a saucepan.
2. When water boils add ginger pieces and moringa leaves. Let it boil for 2 minutes then switch off the flame.let it infuse for 2 minutes.
3. Strain n pour in a cup. Add a pinch cinnamon powder, dash of lemon juice and honey.
4. Enjoy your hot green tea in monsoon. Boost your immunity levels.