Are you craving for a sweet dish? Here is an healthy option for you. This quick and nutricious burfi will surely satisfy your taste buds along with providing you good protien and healthy fats which are good for skin and hair .
Ground nuts are rich source of minerals including copper, magnesium, pottasium, calcium, iron , zink and selinium all of which are essential to maintain healthy body.
ground nuts – 1 glass
sugar – 1 glass
water – 1/2 glass
1. sugar syrup should be at one string consistancy.
2. You can store this burfi at room temperature for 15 to 20 days.
1. Dry roast ground nuts slightly in a heavy bottom kadai in low flame. Ground nuts should not be in brown colour.
2.let it cool.
3. Remove husk and make a fine powder in a mixer jar.
4. In a heavy bottom kadai add one glass of sugar and half glass of water to make sugar syrup.
5. Boil till it gets one string consistency. To check right consistency put few drops of syrup in a bowl of water . Drop should not mealt or spread in water. See below picture.
6. Now add ground but powder and keep stirring to avoid lumps & sticking at the bottom.
7. Keep stirring till the mixtures leaves kadai.
8. See below picture.
9. Now switch off the flame and immediately transfer the mixture to a greased steel plate. Spread well with a spatula or by tapping the plate evenly.
10. Cut in to pieces when it is still hot. Later it will be difficult to give a shape.
11. Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
12. Store burfi in an airtight container to retain its freshness.
Try this super tasty burfi on Special occasions and feast with your loved ones.